Choiceiptv.com is a reseller of IPTV services. As a reseller, we do not own, manage, control, run, maintain, or have any access to the servers or entity involved in indexing/telecasting media of any kind. We do not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to hosting or downloading copyrighted works.
Choiceiptv.com does not host, provide, archive, store, or distribute media of any kind, and acts merely as an index (or directory) of media posted by other enthusiasts on the internet, which is completely outside of our control.
Choiceiptv.com respects the rights of others and prohibits the use of referenced material for any purpose other than that for which it is intended (where such use is lawful and free of civil liability or other constraints) and in such circumstances where possession of such material may have any adverse financial, prejudicial or any other effect on any other third party.
You may use Choiceiptv.com services, provided that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not barred from receiving such services under the laws of the United States or other jurisdictions.
In order to access Choiceiptv.com services, you are required to provide current and factual identification, contact, and other information as part of the registration process. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You are solely responsible for all content within your account. You agree to immediately notify Choiceiptv.com of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Choiceiptv.com will not be liable for any loss or damage as a result of your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your account secure.
You agree that your use of Choiceiptv.com services shall be at your sole risk. All services provided by Choiceiptv.com are available as is, without warranty.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Choiceiptv.com fully appreciates and implements the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
You can get all the details at copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf (US Copyright Office). We are always on the outlook to identify and eliminate images that may infringe upon visual graphic content belonging to a private or public entity based anywhere in the world.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to Choiceiptv.com https://Choiceiptv.com(the "Site"). We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below.
Choiceiptv.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA“). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA“) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Choiceiptv.com is not associated with any of the IP channels shown or any of these products. Choiceiptv.com does not stream any of the live IP channels on our servers. All channels are third party links available on the internet. Video content and TV channels of the services are being provided by third parties without any liability from Choiceiptv.com regarding copyrights. To the best of our knowledge, all channels made available and provided by third parties abide by all relevant countries copyright laws and any copyright issue must be taken up directly with the owner of the servers. Choiceiptv.com does not assume any liability as to what is aired on the servers and has NO control over the servers, streams and the channels which are shown.
If your copyrighted material has been mistakenly posted on Choiceiptv.com or if links to your copyrighted material are shown on our website and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed.
As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512[f] provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512[c]
Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand, accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being taken down because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512[g]:
Your physical or electronic signature.
A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or incorrect identification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
Send your counter notice through our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
ModificationsWe reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
Termination of Subscriber Accounts
It is our policy, in what we deem in our sole discretion to be appropriate circumstances, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users, subscribers or account holders who repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others or of Choiceiptv.com.
Designated Copyright Agent Contact Information
Notices with respect to this web site should be sent to e-mail addresses listed below.
Choiceiptv.com offers IPTV service for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace your current Cable TV or Satellite service programming.
All the video content found on Choiceiptv.com is not hosted on our servers nor is created or uploaded by us and does not host, archive, store or distribute media of any kind and acts merely as an index of media URLs posted by enthusiasts of the Internet, which is completely outside our control.
(Effective since 2022.01.01)
- First of all, linking to infringing content is not illegal. The law is currently unsettled with regard to websites that contain links to infringing material.
- At present Choiceiptv.com is still in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
- This site (Choiceiptv.com) does not host/store any illegal files on our servers at all. We only index or link the content provided by our users or other websites. In other words, none of these files are allowed to be uploaded, hosted or transmitted by our servers. And, all content we have and provide is just articles consisting of “text, image and links” (a bit like Google search indexes), which are provided solely by our users. They create these articles based on the resources on the Internet (like: blogs/forums) and then post them here in order to share what they consider to be valuable.
- All trademarks, videos, trade names, service marks, copyrighted works, and commercial logos referenced here belong to their respective owners/companies. Choiceiptv.com is not responsible for what users upload to 3rd party websites (except they are hosted on our servers).
- We urge all copyright owners to recognize that: As a matter of fact, all file links contained in Choiceiptv.com’s articles are from other websites (i.e.: they are located somewhere else on the Internet, not in Choiceiptv.com). If you have any legal issues please contact the corresponding appropriate media file owners/hosters, not us. Therefore, if you are an individual developer, and you think your files/works are shared by someone of our users, you should find the actual links to them in the article, then send report or DMCA notice to their hosts providers which are storing your copyrighted materials, rather than our host provider showing the articles containing these links. Instead, sending it to us won’t solve the problem fundamentally. Because even if we try to remove all the posts and links, and even ban these users, they could always register a new account on our website and share these links again. Or, we can say, removing the text links and pages on Choiceiptv.com does not help you a lot, because there are lots of cached pages on the Internet which can be accessed by any users searching them.
- For the hosts storing your copyrighted works/products, we do not have access to these free file hosts. Hence, we can’t help you remove those shared files, you have to contact these file hosts owners to carry on negotiations. Thank you for understanding.
- Eventually, if you mistakenly send your copyright complaints to our host provider rather than the ones hosting your copyrighted files, and bring loss to our website because of our host provider being misguided by you, we will investigate and affix your legal liability. At the same time, we will keep the right to continue to hold relevant articles for a long time, even permanent.
Still, if you think your copyrighted material is being illegally linked or used on our blog or website, and you want them removed, then you could report the exact/direct article link by emailing it to email@example.com for additional notification. If this claim has been deemed acceptable and valid, the articles or links concerned will be removed as soon as possible. Please remember that we do not reply emails to and we do not accept reports from the third-party DMCA agents (Copyright Trolls) or groups, only the actual individual copyright owner should send us the report. And note that: you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following sections.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of that you are the only owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also use a valid email address from actual developer site.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including is hosted or currently have working downloadable link.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Please allow 1-5 business days for an email response. Finally, we will send the result of handling to you in the form of email.
- Most of the times, after removing the post or link, we will reply you with an email to report the action result, and make a determination of the results.
- If the links were still there, then you should know that you didn’t send a valid report. So, please read this page again and send a valid report.
- Note that emailing your complaints to other parties such as our domain admin/Internet Service Provider/ host service provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed review due to the complaint not properly being filed. Because, at last, they always just forward your complaint email to us to deal with it. Domain register or host provider has no responsibility and obligation to deal with this kind of things
- Please don’t try threatening us with possible charges or whatever your country rule is. You should understand that Internet is not under control of any government, most of these emails directly go to spam box, we are here to help you to fix the problem.
- Please do not report old posts with dead links, it’s useless and we can do nothing to the links not exist really, removing them is just a waste of time.
- We can’t remove our web links and posts from search engines, you should know this basic common sense.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO MISINTERPRET ANY OF THE DETAILS REGARDING AN ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO SERIOUS CIVIL PENALTIES UNDER FEDERAL LAW INCLUDING ANY MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS AND LAWYERS FEES ACCRUED BY US AND ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDER’S LICENSEES WHO ARE INJURED IN ANY CAPACITY FOLLOWING OUR RELIANCE ON THE VERACITY OF YOUR REPRESENTATION. YOU COULD ALSO BE CRIMINALLY PROSECUTED FOR ACTS OF PERJURY. Please also remember: do not take anything outlined in this document as formal legal advice. For further information on the details required to lodge a formal DMCA notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3). Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you make subreption that the information listed on our site is infringing your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.