BEST IPTV RESELLER PLANS
BECOME AN IPTV RESELLER - START YOUR OWN IPTV BUSINESS
- The advantages of internet based entertainment services are numerous. In the digital entertainment world, IPTV has become a household name because of the flexibility that it provides to the users in terms of location and choice. You can watch your favorite sports or TV show on the move and when ever you like. In this environment, IPTV reselling, or selling the IPTV service which you have already purchased, is one of the hottest businesses to do given the burgeoning popularity and acceptability of IPTV
- Become a reseller of IPTV subscriptions and earn extra income with our IPTV premium service. Our offers are great and your customers will never be disappointed, our streaming server is managed by the most powerful media management streaming system “Xtream-Codes”.
- We will provide you a panel to be able to easily add, manage, activate and extend IPTV subscriptions of your customers, once you receive an IPTV reseller order, we will communicate with you by Phone, Whatsapp or email to train you on the use of our management interface.
ADVANTAGES OF STARTING IPTV RESELLER BUSINESS
Low start-up investment
The investment is reselling business is very low. In a way, you are selling as you are buying. All the hardwork is already done by the IPTV service providers so the cost of hiring technicians is substantially reduced.
Technical knowledge required to run reselling business is virtually nill
Many people wonder whether IPTV reselling is a viable business idea because they are not tech savvy. Just by hearing some technical stuff, they ‘imagine’ that this business is not for them. However, the technical knowledge required for running a reselling an IPTV service is virtually nothing. All the technical assistance is given by the IPTV service provider.
Existing IPTV infrastructure is used so there is no need to reinvent the wheel
In the IPTV reselling business, one has to just focus on marketing the service as the infrastructure is already set up for you. Isn’t it great?
Scaling up your service is easier once you take off
For many business, scaling becomes a challenge once the business takes off. This happens when you are not fully equipped to add more client base. Luckily, in this business, scaling is not a big problem. This is handled by your service provider in most of the cases.Having gone through the advantages of reselling, the first and foremost thing that you should do before you get your Reseller account is to analyze the competition by aiming at a particular market segment. So if you are aiming at a country based market, do a in depth research and check out the competitors websites and what and how they offer IPTV. While researching, it is advisable, that you specifically focus on the following two things:
- How do your competitors market their services IPTV services
- How do they sell (Payment Solutions)
At the end of the day, it is all about selling your services.
Typically, there are two ways you can start reselling your IPTV services:
- Direct Contact – This simply means, you directly contact interested people directly on various forums, groups etc.
- Indirect contact via Websites, Social Networks – This means people contact you via social networks, websites etc.
How do you pick the perfect IPTV service provider to kickstart IPTV reselling business?
This is one of the most crucial aspects of IPTV reselling business. You want a high reliability so that you don’t have unhappy customers. Following points should be kept in mind while choosing your service provider.
- Whether the streams are reliable or not?
- In this cross cultural society, whether there is availability of different channels from multiple countries?
- How informative is the electronic program guide?
- Whether IPTV reseller is providing device compatibility or not?
IPTV reseller packages from Choiceiptv.com meet the above criteria. We can even help you setup a 100% privacy secure website to market your IPTV services. Our IPTV packages prices are very competitive and we provide 24/7 support to keep your customers’ IPTV channels running smoothly.