If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we are more than happy to provide a complete refund within 7 days of your original purchase.
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time.
A few conditions:
We cannot provide refunds due to technical issues unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you. If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, we will provide a refund. Please open contact us before requesting a refund for a technical issue.
Refunds may only be issued within 7 days of the purchase date. After 7 days no refunds can be processed.
If you paid using credit cards the Refunds are generally processed and funds returned to the debit card on the customer’s bank account within 20 business days. However, there are cases in which a refund takes longer to process may up to 90 day.
- You can request a refund for nearly any purchase on Choiceiptv.com with the exception of Reseller credits —for any reason. We highly recommend ordering free trial of our IPTV services to ensure it meets your needs;
- Choiceitpv.com will, upon request via support ticket, provide a full refund if the request is submitted within 7 days of purchase.
- You will be issued a full refund of your purchase within a 24h of approval. You will receive the refund in your bank or through the same payment method you used to make the purchase.
we will refund completely only purchases which have been done in less than 7-days. All other refund requests (if the purchase was made more than 7 days before the refund request) will be returned partially according to a used period of the subscription. Our support team will contact users in all refund cases.
Customer change his/her mind and wanted to withdraw/switch between servers. Customer can still subscribe to other servers by purchasing new subscription.
We will not be able to make any refunds (or make a partial refund) if:
- Customer didn’t satisfy/like the Channel line-up or performance. We suggest every customer go for trial before buying Subscriptions.
- Customer is unable to set-up their own box at their end. We will provide our support to setup their boxes, however, because we do not know about the circumstances with the box, our support is limited to pre-defined steps for configurations.
- If some channels are freezing or not working. Though almost all of our Servers are stable, sometimes channels do freeze or doesn’t work due to various reasons. However, most of the times, these issues are temporary and caused by below reasons:
- Customer internet fluctuations
- Issue with the box
- Issue with ISP
- Channel is down from server end